John "Candid" Kammer has compiled the first (and we hope only) LOSER WALLPAPER / BACKGROUND images. He claims:"These images cover your screen with more Losers than you could shake a stick at unless you were really really good at shaking sticks."Whatever. These images are now being made available to you, the Loser consumer, free of charge. This offer is being limited to an infinite number of firing days, so act now. Or later. Or never. How about never? Does never work for you?
Inspired by the coveted Loser's T-shirts Mr. Kammer has thoughtfully (but seemingly unconcerned for those of us with less-than-state-of-the-art computer equipment) provided two sizes:
Ain't that swell?
- Large (640x480) 301k
- Extra Large (800x600) 1.4meg (SORRY - This item temporarily out of stock)
WIN 3.X/95/98 DOWNLOAD DIRECTIONS (Your mileage may vary):
- Right-click on the name of the graphic you wish to copy
- Left-click on "Save Target As" (or similar option)
- Make a note of the name of the file and directory you are copying it to and click on "OK"
- Take a break; this may take up to several minutes to download, depending on your system's speed. (Your computer's system!)
- When image has been downloaded, designate file (including the directory you downloaded it to, if not "c:\windows\") as wallpaper in Control Panel/Desktop (Win 3.x) or Control Panel/Display/Background (Win 95/98)
- Admire the view
Direct accolades/curses to: John Kammer
Return to Main Page